Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reality!!!!

Did I say "video soon?"


The reality is, we have not had time to put a video together yet!!!  The trip was incredible, and we cannot wait to share a glimpse of our journey through a video- but we have not had time to complete one yet!


In the meantime, we wanted to share a few favorite pictures.  My goal is to give a bit of text with each picture for explanation.  However, we have never tried to combine text and photo- so if it does not work, enjoy the pictures and I will do a separate post with background info. later.


Enjoy!


(BTW, they aren't really in any chronological order... ;-)  )

























9 comments:

  1. Congrats from Oregon! Hope to meet all of you this summer. Oh -and I heard you met our friends James and Mandy on the trip - small world.

    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think those pictures need any words! Thanks for posting them. I can't wait to see the newly-expanded Garner family at church tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful... My cheeks hurt from smiling so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one where you're hugging Max. Your smile is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope is so beautiful! What an amazing story of redemption- God has had His hand on her life from the beginning and now He has brought her to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garners, it is so wonderful to see you with sweet Hope. What joy to see your family whole and together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these pictures! Nanette's comment is so true - these pictures need no words. The expressions captured everything!!! Even the smiles and laughter on Hope's face! I am so excited for all of you She has been a part of your family since the beginning and it shows on her face as well as all of your faces! So wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad we got to meet you!!! I miss you and can't wait to see you in Branson!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! We're at at home with our kids! So happy to have finally found your blog and get to see your faces again. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete